Bedford Bus– $95/night.
Judith’s Hut– $135/ night.
Kookaburra House (2 Bedroom House)– $165/ night
(covers 2 adults, and up to 4 children) Extra adults $35ea/n. Extra children $15ea/n.
Workshop and Loft Bedroom– $165/ night
(covers 2 adults, and 2 children) Extra adults $35ea/n. Extra children $15ea/n.
The ‘Main Area’ of accommodation-
Requires groups of 6 + adults
– This includes the 2 Bedroom House, the Two Storey Workshop with Kitchen/ Lounge and Balcony, the Loft Bedroom, and the Cubby House Bedroom.
– $330/night (covers 4 adults, 4 children)
– Extra Adults are $35 ea/night
– Extra children $15 ea/night. (Aged between 6- 18yrs).
– Under 6yrs old are free
Book All Accommodation– Requires groups of 8 + adults
– This Includes the 2 Bedroom House, the Two Storey Workshop with Kitchen/ Lounge and Balcony, the Loft Bedroom, the Cubby House Bedroom, Judith’s Hut and the Bedford Bus).
– $560/night (covers 8 adults, and 4 children)
– Extra Adults -$35 ea/night
– Extra Children -$15 ea/night (Aged between 6-18 yrs.)
– Under 6yrs old are Free
Due to our current drought situation, we are asking guests if they are able to supply their own linen and bedding, as Kookaburra Creek totally relies on it’s own water source. (Help us reduce our water use.)
Linen and bedding can be supplied on request.
PRIVATE BOOKINGS WILL NEED TO BE ORGANISED PRIOR TO A BOOKING. EXTRA RATES WILL APPLY. (We don’t take private bookings on long weekends.)
During long weekends, and school holiday periods, accommodation guests may share the outdoor Toilet/ Shower facility with campers.
Accommodation guests have private use of toilet and showers in the 2 Bedroom House and Judith’s Hut. (Also a toilet and shower in the outdoor toilet block which is allocated to House Guests.)
Bush Camping– $15/ adult per night. $3/ child per night.
Non powered. Access to Toilet and Shower Block at Main Accommodation.
To book a campsite Contact Us
Camping with use of the Accommodation Facilities- (When part of an accommodation group booking)
$18/ adult, $5/ child (When part of an accommodation group booking).
A Deposit Payment will secure your booking.
– Balance to be paid using EFT before arrival, or in cash on arrival.
– Cheque 1 week before stay
– Electronic Funds Transfer 1 week before stay
A Bond may be required for large group bookings.
The deposit is non-refundable, unless under management discretion.
Enquire about a reservation
Book ‘Judith’s Hut’ separately, a cosy and private, fully self-contained stone hut with ensuite. Perfect for couples.
Book ‘Kookaburra House’ (the 2 bedroom house) well equiped with beds and great for families.
– Fully self- contained.
– Sleeps up to 10 people.
Book out ‘The Main Area’, includes the 2 Bedroom House, The Two Storey Stone Workshop with Kitchen/ Lounge and Balcony, The Loft Bedroom, and the Powered Cubby House Bedroom.
– Ideal for up to 3 families.
– Sleeps 14- 16 people.
Enquire about booking ‘All Accommodation’. We can accommodate up to 18 singles, or 5 to 8 couples plus children!
We may ask for a minimum of 3 nights booking for a Long Weekend. Minimum of 2 nights during the School Holiday Period. Minimum of 2 nights on any weekend.
If you need help planning your holiday, I have put together some great info under the ‘Local Attractions’ tab.